affliate adblabla

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pictures: Checkout the Model with 20inch Waist-she wears corset 23 hours a day.


In a bid to achieve a tiny waist, 25-year-old  Aleira Avendano has been wearing a tight corset 23 hours a day, for the past six years. The result? She literally looks like an hourglass, with 34DD breasts, an enlarged derriere, and a shockingly slim 20-inch waist. see pictures below.




Aleira’s bizarre figure has earned her a lot of attention – both positive and negative. Some people adore her, while others have compared her to an alien. “They say that I’ve had too much surgery, that I don’t have ribs and that I’m a man. People even say that I am an extraterrestrial and a transsexual.”
None of that is true of course, but Aleria isn’t bothered by the criticism. “This is the best thing that has happened to me,” she said. “I would like to be known for my waist, not for having the smallest waist in the world but rather for my waist and my entire body. That would be one of my ambitions, to be very well known for the shape of my body. Other than having a small waist I also want to be considered sexy.”

No comments:

jumia ad



NG-[A_BA[VIDE_TELE_ALLB]:TELEVISIONS_728x90