affliate adblabla

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The officer who shot black teenager Michael Brown said he did his job right.

Darren Wilson breaks his silence by claiming teenager Michael Brown tried to wrestle his gun from him before the fatal shooting.Darren Wilson says he could not have done anything differently to prevent the fatal shooting of black teenager Michael Brown.
The officer, who was told on Monday he would not face charges over the 18-year-old's death, broke his silence in an interview with ABC News.

He said he had a "clean conscience" because "I know I did my job right".
Asked about witness claims that Mr Brown put up his hands, Officer Wilson said: "That would be incorrect. No way."
Describing the August incident, the 28-year-old said: "I take out [my gun] and point it at him and what I said was 'Get back or I'm going to shoot you.'
"Immediately he grabbed the top of my gun. When he grabbed it he said 'You're too much of a p***y to shoot me.'
"While he is doing that I can feel his hand coming over my hand and get inside the trigger guard. He tried to shoot me with my own gun."
Officer Wilson added that Mr Brown was a "powerful man" who "wanted to kill me".
The US Justice Department is conducting a separate investigation into possible civil rights violations that could result in federal charges against Officer Wilson.

No comments:

jumia ad



NG-[A_BA[VIDE_TELE_ALLB]:TELEVISIONS_728x90