affliate adblabla

Saturday, November 1, 2014

I trek long distances to perform at shows before now: WhizKid


In a recent interview, When he was asked if he has any embarrassing or awkward moments in his life, his reply was "I have not had any awkward moment in my life recently but back when my career was starting, I encountered some. I had to trek long distances to perform at shows or even go to the studio to record. I did not have enough money to fend for myself back then and I see times like that as awkward moments. Now I give God the thanks and glory for my life".
Going back to one of his singles "wad up" which he featured D-prince where he let out some of his "awkward moments", everyone has got a story to tell good to know you remembered yours.

No comments:

jumia ad



NG-[A_BA[VIDE_TELE_ALLB]:TELEVISIONS_728x90