affliate adblabla

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Checkout the man who has the strongest neck muscles in the world, Can Breathe While Hanging by His Neck from a Tree


Chinese martial arts expert Li Liangbin probably has the strongest neck muscles in the world. They are so strong that he can actually support himself and even breathe while hanging from a noose!


Li spent 10 years practicing various exercises that would help him complete the challenge. “It was a big challenge as it meant a lot of training in my neck muscles and discipline and meditation as well,’ he said. “I make a noose with a knot and throw it over a tree and then I hang myself. I can carry out some exercises while hanging there and then I can free myself.”

No comments:

jumia ad



NG-[A_BA[VIDE_TELE_ALLB]:TELEVISIONS_728x90